CDC Print on Demand (POD)
CDC launches its printing on demand service on this day 27th July 2016.
Print on demand features
1. print on A4 size paper
2. print style: black and white only
3. paper used
80 gsm (print on both sides)
4. customer submit digital copy in the
form PDF file only.
5. Pages within the pages which left intentionally blank are
considered as printed pages as well.
3 cent (RM) per copy
note 1. when total number of pages is odd, it is rounded to next even number
e.g. 145 pages of PDF files is considered as 146 pages;
note 2. when more than 5 % of the total pages have significantly more graphics
than text, a sur-charge of additional 1 cent per copy may apply.
Fees: RM2.00 per up-to-400 pages
payment : by bank transfer
our banker: Public Bank Berhad
account number : 3995150827
Account Name: Central Data Centre
Information to be included in the email to cdc
1. name as in IC
2. IC No.
3. file attached (PDF file only);
4. calculate fees by multiply number-of-pages x Rm0.03 per page.
5. attached image of bank transfer
6. Telephone number
7. email address.
8. bind yes/no
9. send to firstname.lastname@example.org
delivery: self collect.
Print ready : 2 days after confirmation of receipt of payment
and PDF document